NEWPORT NEWS, Va. - To celebrate American Craft Beer Week, a local brewery is hosting several specials and events.
American Craft Beer Week is celebrated from May 10 to May 16, 2021.
2020 was a challenging year for many small businesses, including independent breweries.
Tradition Brewing will host the following daily events and specials throughout the week:
- Monday, May 10: Buy 1 4pack get half off your second from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11: Tradition Swag Night from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 12: Photo Contest that runs through Saturday
- Friday, May 14: Vendor Pop-Up from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, May 16: Beer Dinner with Fin & Tonic
For more information on the week's events and specials, click here.