Uber, the ride-hailing company, has released a list of items that were most commonly forgotten by Virginia passengars.
Phones, wallets, keys, and backpacks top the list of most commonly forgotten items in Virginia, but riders aren’t just leaving the usual suspects behind.
Uber says they've seen people forget everything from a Trader Joe’s gift card to Italian leather cashmere gloves to pint glasses - and that’s just to name a few.
Top 10 lost items in Virginia Uber rides:
- ID/ license
Unique Items Forgotten in Virginia
- Black delta bag had the number 48 on it
- Italian leather cashmere lined gloves with fur cuff
- Nite Core EC20 flashlight A walmart bag with wave grease and childrens hair cream in a pink bottle
- Purple baggallini (ladies purse)
- Grey jacket with tan fuzz on the inside
- Pint glass Slippers and keys
- Taco bell work hat
- Small wrapped gift in a yellow Lego plastic bag
- Magnum of champagne
- Trader Joe’s gift card
- Versace shirt
- Denture Golden statue
- Green duffle bag full of valuable coins
- Retainer (in a green case)
- Funko pop cosmic ghost rider
Most Forgetful Cities in Virginia:
- Hampton Roads
Virginia’s Most Forgetful Days of the Year:
- November 17, 2019
- January 1, 2020
- November 16, 2019
- October 27, 2019
- March 17, 2019
- March 17, 2019
Virginia’s Most Forgetful Hours of the Day:
- 10:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
Virginia’s Most Forgetful Days of the Week:
- Saturday and Friday
If you’re one of those people who left something behind, you can watch this video, which outlines the simple steps you can take the next time you leave something behind in your Uber.
The best way to retrieve a lost item is to call the driver - but if you leave your phone itself in an Uber, you can login to your account on a computer.