WILLIAMSBURG, Va. - There's a new Wawa in town!
Wawa is expanding its footprint with the opening of its newest store at 6446 Richmond Road in Williamsburg. From 7:30-8 a.m. Thursday, June 10, there will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony featuring select VIP customers, charitable contributions and the recognition of local heroes.
The new Williamsburg store will offer customers the latest Wawa innovations such as curbside and delivery as well as its all-new menu items, including its new burger, which officially launched across 900 stores in February.
The following people will be in attendance:
- Jason Ratcliffe, Area Manager; James Novelli, General Manager and Wawa associates
- York County Department of Fire and Life Safety
- York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office
- Williamsburg Fire Department
- Williamsburg Police Department
- Wally Goose, Wawa’s Mascot
In addition to carrying Wawa customer favorites, the new store will feature the latest in Wawa’s fresh, quality and convenient food options, including the new dinner menu offerings, such as the new burger, pasta, Kids Meals, Heat and Eat Meals and more.