WILLIAMSBURG, Va. - Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg has launched its new “Own the Park” package, giving families exclusive, after-hours access to the water park and the opportunity to play together for 2.5 hours in a private setting.
The package includes overnight accommodations (up to 10 family suites); refreshment stations at the water park and in-suite; along with a private breakfast experience and more.
“Historically, this type of intimate, personalized experience has been limited to the luxury travel sector, and we feel there is a unique opportunity enter this space with a one-of-a-kind package that focuses solely on families,” said Murray Hennessy, Chief Executive Officer of Great Wolf Resorts. “Now more than ever, families are craving experiences they can share with close friends and extended family, and this package offers that with the enviable backdrop of our popular water parks.”
Great Wolf Lodge’s “Own the Park” Package includes:
- Exclusive water park access for 2.5 hours in the evening, after the park closes to the public – all slides, pools, rivers, water play features – just for those included on the package – with play safely overseen by Great Wolf’s lifeguards.
- Access to a refreshment station with complimentary soft drinks, water, iced tea and snacks during the water park adventure.
- Overnight accommodations for your pack in up to 10 Family Suites. Each suite sleeps up to five guests with two double beds and a pullout couch.
- In-suite fridge stocked with snacks, bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages.
- A welcome gift valued at up to $50 per each Family Suite.
- Private breakfast for your pack the morning after the private water park experience.
- All the complimentary services and amenities available to all other Great Wolf guests, including daily water park access, seasonal programs, StoryTime, Yoga Tails, crafts and more
Guests interested in purchasing the “Own the Park” Package click here and complete an information request form. A member of the Great Wolf Lodge Pack will then contact the guests directly.
Package price starts at $10,000.
The package must be reserved at least 14 days prior to preferred arrival date.
The company began welcoming back guests on September 3 and also introduced its Paw Pledge Program.